1. Translation Asset Development and Management
A translation asset is any piece of previously translated, edited, proofread, and approved textual content in a specific language pair that can be reused, recycled or consulted in further translation/localization projects. Better management of these assets can help your translation business.
- Translation Memory Creation and Management
- Glossary and Terminology Creation and Adaptation
- Translation Alignment
2. Vendor Management
The vendor management service is designed to reduce costs, improve vendor performance and also identify and manage risks. This service includes but not limited to:
- Sourcing of vendors with market knowledge.
- Negotiating with vendors and completing the contract.
- Identifying of opportunities to cut costs and enhance vendor terms, to keep the balance between demand and delivery.
- Identifying vendors that are more appropriate for certain projects. Sometimes some suppliers provide better terms and price levels.
- Identifying opportunities to consolidate vendors. Providing vendors with larger or more frequent orders, often results in better pricing and terms.
- Evaluation of current vendors with respect to their performance, quality, and pricing structures.
- Evaluation of vendor catalogs in order to find products that are more appropriate.
- Managing a transition from one vendor to another, which may often result in a break of supplies and loss of income.
- Monitoring and evaluation of vendor activities including quality and contractual and Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance so that the vendors comply with agreed delivery times, invoicing procedures, and pricing levels.
- Identifying and monitoring risk, which is particularly important when being supplied from third world countries.
3. Project Management
Translation project management is often seen as an underrated, overlooked component to the intricate and complicated process in the translation and localization industry. My translation project management will ensure that each and every aspect of a client’s project is completed efficiently according to the specific parameters of the project, and with high precision and accuracy.
4. Website Development and Maintenance
You have a business? You need a website. Let me help you with the website development to grow your personal or business online presence. Having been heavily involved with the Internet since 1995, and website development since 2007, I have been able to help many persons, businesses, and organizations with personalized websites that boost clients’ online and offline marketing. Personal resume, company profile, e-commerce, e-learning, and many other type of websites. You name it. I build it.
Price: Let’s talk first.
5. Search Engine Optimization
Every business wants to be on the first page of the Google search result, but not everyone deserves to be there. Your business, brand, and website must have the correct ingredients to earn the spot. Google use more than 200 signals in their algorithm for scoring and every year they make hundreds of quality improvements to their search algorithm alone.
My search engine optimization (SEO) service is designed to improve your online presence and increase visibility within the algorithmic (“natural”, “organic”, or “free”) search results to deliver high quality, targeted traffic to your domain.
All work is handmade, without any artificial bots or spam in my organic strategies, and every campaign is entirely tailored to your business, industry, and needs.
Price: Let’s talk first.